Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kuwait Sceneries

One way to overcome boredom is by doing something you like.  We received a compact 5MP digital camera as gift from my sister-in-law last 2005.  I just kept snapping then later on I realized that I fell in love with photography and decided to upgrade from the compact Canon IXUS to Nikon D90 and thereafter I sold my D90 and switched to Canon 5D Mark II.

These are some of my snaps from around Kuwait.  Anything that interests me, whether its my iPhone, GoPro or dslr, I will snap it.

So this is Kuwait and I will try to add more photos :-)

Kuwait City View
 Framing it from the top: Business Centres in Kuwait City

Kuwait City
Walking towards Kuwait City while testing circular polarizer.

view from Al Hamra Tower
Snapped from 84th level of Al Hamra Tower.

Kuwait Water Towers
The unique Kuwait Water Towers.

Kuwait Towers
Kuwait Towers

Kuwait Towers

Al Hamra Tower
View from the ground: The tallest skyscraper in Kuwait - Al Hamra Tower
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...